Every once in a while you find yourself needing extra inspiration.
Feeding your mind with daily encouragement is a great way to boost overall positivity in your life.
Here is a list of quotes to help encourage and inspire you to live your most enjoyable life!
1. “The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide that you are not going to stay where you are.” J. Pierpont Morgan
2. “That it will never come again is what makes life so sweet.” Emily Dickinson
3. “Do not delay; the golden moments fly!” Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
4. “Because of our routines we forget that life is an ongoing adventure.” Maya Angelou
5. “Live to shed joy on others.” Henry Ward Beecher
6. “You have a unique message to deliver; a unique song to sing, a unique act of love to bestow. This message, this song, and this act of love have been entrusted exclusively to the one and only you.” John Powell, S.J.
7. “You win some and you learn some.” Barry Johnson
8. “It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes us happy.” Charles Spurgeon
9. “If you don’t prioritize your life, someone else will.” Greg Mckeown
10. “Of course we all have limits, but how can you possibly find your boundaries unless you explore as far and wide as you can?” A.E. Hotchner
11. “Learn from the mistakes of others. You can never live long enough to make them all yourself.” John Luther
12. “Nobody is bored when he is trying to make something that is beautiful or to discover something that is true.” William Inge
13. “When you are everywhere, you are nowhere. When you are somewhere, you are everywhere.” Rumi
14. “Life is pure adventure, and the sooner we realize that, the quicker we will be able to treat life as art.” Maya Angelou
15. “A true friend is someone who thinks you are a good egg even though he knows you are slightly cracked.” Bernard Meltzer
16. “This is the true joy in life – that being used for a purpose recognized by yourself as a mighty one. That being a force of nature, instead of a feverish, selfish little clod of ailments and grievances complaining to the world will not devote itself to making you happy. I am of the opinion that my life belongs to the whole community and as long as I live it is my privilege to do for it whatever I can. I want to be thoroughly used up when I die. For the harder I work the more I live. I rejoice in life for it’s own sake. Life is no brief candle to me. It’s a sort of splendid torch which I’ve got to hold up for the moment and I want to make it burn as brightly as possible before handing it on to future generations.” George Bernard Shaw
17. “You cannot play with the animal in you without becoming wholly animal, play with falsehood without forfeiting your right to truth, play with cruelty without losing your sensitivity of mind. He who wants to keep his garden tidy doesn’t reserve a plot for weeds.” Dag Hammarskjold
18. “There is a gap or a space between stimulus and response, and the key to both our growth and happiness is how we use that space.” Stephen R. Covey
19. “We must not cease from exploration. And the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we began and to know the place for the first time.” T. S. Eliot
20. “If we are able to make the best sense of our lives – if we persist in trying to do so and truly commit ourselves to this task – perhaps we can even affect the course of history and change the flow of events. Who knows?” Malcolm Boyd
Hoping you are inspired and encouraged,